Have you lost one or more of your natural teeth and hesitate to smile?
Do you wear removable dentures and wish to have a more secure alternative?
Having missing teeth affects not only your self esteem, but the way you chew, talk and your overall oral health.
Loosing your permanent teeth as a result of an accident, natural aging, periodontal disease, or a birth defect can be unfortunate, but you can get the beautiful smile you have always wanted. The doctors at Lakeville Dental Associates are trained in Dental Implant Restoration and can create and implement a treatment plan that suits your needs aesthetically and financially.
The Facts About Dental Implant Restorations:
- Durable - Dental Implants are the strongest and most durable option to tooth replacement because they are fused into the jaw bone.
- Long-Lasting - Dental Implants are made to be strong and withstand your everyday activities for years to come, and even a lifetime, with proper care.
- Promotes A Healthy Oral Solution - Because Dental Implants are secured into the bone individually, they do not require the altering or reduction of the bordering teeth for support.
- Natural Looking - Dental Implants are designed to be just as strong and natural looking as your own natural teeth, which will enhance your smile as well as your appearance.
- Improve Appearance and Restore Confidence - Having a missing tooth can make you self conscious and not want to smile. With the option of Dental Implants, you can smile with confidence knowing that your teeth look and feel very natural.
The Dental Implant acts as the new root in the jaw bone. Then, the implant and bone are given the next 2 to 3 months to bond which forms the anchor for the artificial tooth. If needed a temporary tooth can also be placed over the implant site. A replacement tooth will then be designed and attached to the artificial root. Shortly after the replacement tooth has been secured, you will be able to chew and speak as if you had never lost your natural tooth. In the event that several teeth are missing, bridges that are supported by implants can also be created to replace all of the teeth. Dental implants will be used to replace the natural teeth you have lost as well as some of the roots.
Contact our office for more information about Implant Restorations