Updated COVID-19 Office Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance. We thank you in advance for your cooperation so that we can maximize safety while providing the same high-quality care.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. Until further notice we will be utilizing a curbside check in. We ask that you call or text the office when you arrive and wait in your vehicle until the treatment room is ready. You will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form at this time.
- Only the patient, and 1 escort if deemed necessary, are allowed inside at this time.
- Patients will have their temperature taken with a no-touch forehead thermometer upon entering the building.
- We ask that you wear a face mask to your appointment, or one will be provided for you, upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter and leave the building.
- All of our team members are screened daily, including temperatures, to ensure we are symptom free before treating patients.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing full recommended PPE. Although you may not see us behind the masks and shields, the same smiling faces will be excited to see you.
- Each treatment area of the practice is equipped with medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV-C light.
- As always, we follow thorough infection control procedures and sterilization practices.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We are still open to pick up products and pay on your account. Please call us when you arrive or call us in advance, and we will deliver the products to you in your vehicle.