More About Lakeville Dental
Bringing Smiles to Life
Lakeville Dental has been providing dental care with integrity and quality for over 40 years. Together with their highly trained staff, Drs. Jennifer Harrison, Rachel Major, and Jason Pendelton are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, most comfortable dental care available. We want our patients to have a healthy and beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime and are committed to making every experience with us as welcoming and comfortable as possible. Thank you for visiting our website, and we look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you as your dental care provider.
Comprehensive Care for Your Family
Our goal is always to help our patients maintain their oral health and to care for and protect their natural teeth. We focus on both the healthy function and overall aesthetics of your teeth to provide you with the confidence to smile often!
We always want our patients to feel informed and confident they are getting the best treatment possible. Personalized attention, combined with our warm and relaxed setting, allows patients to feel comfortable at every visit. Learn more about our practice and your dental health.
Our Patients Say it Best
Use the information below to contact our office.
Welcome to Lakeville Dental
We provide the following services:
- General Dentistry. We provide basic dental care for patients of all ages from children to adults. This includes dental cleanings, oral exams, X-rays, and other diagnostic and preventive services.
- Restorative Dentistry. When teeth are damaged in some way, either from decay or general wear, restorative procedures repair or replace the teeth. Restorative dentistry can include fillings, crowns, bridges, dental implants, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of your smile. Procedures include teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, and even facial aesthetics like Botox.
- Periodontal Therapy. Periodontics includes procedures for the gums and other support structures for the teeth. The primary focus is on treating and preventing gum disease.
- Comfort and Sedation Dentistry. We provide services to help you feel as comfortable as possible during dental procedures, including sedation options.
- Invisalign. Enjoy straighter teeth with Invisalign, a discreet teeth aligning system that we can provide and monitor without referring you to an orthodontist.
- Emergency Dentistry. When an urgent dental problem requires immediate attention, we provide emergency dental services both during and after hours (for current patients only during after hours). We will treat you according to the severity of your emergency.
Both adults and children should go to the dentist for routine dental cleanings and oral exams every 6 months. Patients who have a high risk of gum disease or tooth decay may need to come in more often for deep cleaning and preventive care.
At what age should a child have their first dental appointment?
It is recommended that children should see the dentist by their third birthday unless the child's parents have a particular concern. The purpose of the first appointment is just to check the child’s overall dental and oral health and to introduce them to the experience of a dental visit.
What is the recommended brushing and flossing schedule?
We recommend brushing at least twice a day and flossing once a day. If you have an increased risk of gum disease or tooth decay, you may need to brush your teeth more often, such as after each meal. Children or teens with braces should brush after every meal to remove food particles from their brackets and teeth.
What is the best tooth replacement option?
It depends on your needs. To replace one tooth we recommend a dental implant or a bridge. To replace a significant number of teeth, dentures may be the best option. We provide both traditional and implant-supported dentures.