You can get back a smile that is both beautiful and functional with dental implants. We are pleased to help patients who have missing or damaged teeth with exceptional implant dentistry at Lakeville Dental!
Our experienced dentists use the latest technology to give you your ideal new smile. We partner with you and your surgeon to restore your implant when ready. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about dental implant restorations. Feel free to give our office a call.
Issues with Missing Teeth
Why are missing teeth a problem? They cause:
- Chewing difficulty that may lead to malnutrition
- Potential bite problems and pain
- Shifting remaining teeth to compensate for space
- A “sunken” appearance in the face from tooth and bone loss
Dentures aren’t the only solution for new teeth. Dental implants are an innovative way to rebuild your smile!
Dental implants are medical grade titanium posts that are installed into the jawbone. Implants can be used to secure a full set of dentures, one or two dental crowns, or a dental bridge.
The dental implants process can take from two to six months.. During healing time, the bone fuses with the dental implants. Once the healing is complete the doctors at Lakeville Dental can then attach a crown, bridge or denture to the implant so that your new smile will look and feel real!
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants with restorations are the closest thing to regaining real teeth
- They are strong, stable, durable, and virtually indistinguishable from their natural counterparts
- They help restore excellent chewing and speech abilities
- Dental implants prevent jaw bone loss and pain
- They preserve your youthful, confident appearance
- They do not slip or slide and do not require denture adhesive
Ready to Replace Missing Teeth?
If you want to learn more about replacing missing or damaged teeth, contact Lakeville Dental today. Dental implants are often the superior solution for patients who want to smile proudly again.