Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance. We thank you in advance for your cooperation so that we can maximize safety while providing the same high-quality care.
- Masks are still required in healthcare settings. We ask that you wear a face mask to your appointment, or one will be provided to you upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter and leave the building.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing full recommended PPE. Although you may not see us behind the masks and shields, the same smiling faces will be excited to see you.
- Each treatment area of the practice is equipped with medical-grade air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV-C light.
- As always, we follow thorough infection control procedures and sterilization practices.